Tuesday 27 July 2010

Here we go again

Tomorrow we fly from London to New York to start our second American road trip. The scope is slightly less ambitious than last time, but not by much. We're still planning to cover over 2000 miles of road in three weeks, visiting several major cities and a few minor ones too. I'll leave it a surprise where we're going but my first photo of the blog gives away a couple of stops:

Guided Tour

I discovered this evening that Virgin Atlantic's luggage restrictions aren't as generous as we thought. Last time we flew they allowed 2 items of hold luggage, now it's just one, and I'm fairly sure they used to allow laptop bags in addition to other hand luggage - not so now. As a result I'm now taking an extra hold-all as hand luggage with my laptop and other bag stuffed inside - which will actually take up more room in the overhead locker but complies with the rules. Go figure :)

No comments: